To request the support of a Qualified Electrical Worker for electrical equipment:
Repair, Modification, and Fabrication of Laboratory Electrical Equipment
- Visit the Engineering Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW) Support web site and submit a Request Form.
- Or, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or call x6222.
- If the electrical work involves a building or infrastructure, submit a work request through the Facilities Work Request Center. Click on the “General Work Request” link after logging in with your LDAP.
- Or call x6274.
|EESP Inspection Support|
If your EESP inspection resulted in a “Conditional Acceptance” or the equipment “Failed” inspection:
- Request support from either Engineering or Facilities above, as advised by the equipment inspector.
Electrical AHJ Installation Review and Inspection Request
- You can request a IAHJ review of electrical installation scope of work for applicable testing and inspection requirements in accordance with the Safe Electrical Installation Policy.
- This form also serves as a request for inspections with a minimum of 48 hours advanced noticed (for business hours inspections), a minimum of 2 weeks for weekend days, and 1 month for any holiday.
- Request Form
Not Sure Who to Call?
If you are unsure of what you need, or simply need additional assistance: