Berkeley Lab

What can I do if I’m not a QEW, and don’t want to become a QEW?

If you’re not a QEW, first and foremost, don’t do QEW-level work!

If you have equipment needs, contact Engineering QEW support.

Call Electronics Central Shop, x6222

Alternatively, contact your Division Safety Coordinator (third link under Programs/Liasons/Coordinators).

If you have Facilities needs, contact the Facilities Work Request Center.

Call Work Request Center, x6274, or EMAIL.

Alternatively, contact your Division Safety Coordinator (third link under Programs/Liasons/Coordinators) or Building Manager.

If you’re not sure who you need, or feel something electrical is unsafe, contact the EHS Electrical Safety Group.